K1 - Blog
K1 Technology's new, LS7-style crankshaft is the perfect solution to those desiring more displacement and factory dry-sump oiling capability.
K1’s 4.00-inch stroke, LS7-replacement crankshaft takes Chevrolet's OEM design to the next level. It features an extended snout, to accommodate factory LS7 dry-sump oiling and will be offered with or without reluctor wheels. Based on a 4340-steel forging, strength is further bolstered by large-radius fillets on the main and rod journals which eliminate stress in critical areas.
- Aerodynamically profiled counterweights for improved windage efficiency.
- Gas nitrided rod and main journals for exceptional hardness and durability.
- Large-fillet radii on journal edges to reduce stress and increase strength.
- Journals machined to exacting roundness accuracy of +/- 0.0001-inch.
- Offered with or without reluctor wheels
- Straight oilers improve lubrication to bearings.
- Inventory ready to ship.