Ford, 4.6L / 5.4L Modular, 3.572 in. Bore, 5.933 in. Length, Piston and Rod Kit
Call for Availability
K1 Technologies Ford 4.6L / 5.4L Modular Piston and Rod Kit, 3.572, in. Bore, 1.220 in. Height, 5.933 in. Length, 7/16 in. ARP 2000 Bolts, H-Beam.
In key collaboration with Wiseco, K1 Technologies has developed a complete line of connecting rod and forged piston combinations for a wide range of popular import/sport compact and domestic engine applications. K1 piston and rod kits feature the same performance and durability benefits of K1 connecting rods and Wiseco forged pistons in one convenient package, offered at a sportsman price.
- Reduce hassle and time sourcing individual parts – K1 rods, Wiseco pistons and components matched and pre-packaged for a wide range of popular performance build combinations, from import to domestic
- More performance at a better price – piston and rod combo prices reflect greater value over sourcing components individually
- K1 connecting rods feature proven H-beam design and are forged from 4340 steel and feature shot-peened surface treatment for optimized strength, reliability, and service life
- ARP2000 connecting rod bolts supplied standard with all K1 rods
- Wiseco pistons forged from 2618 aluminum and designed specifically for each engine application to deliver durability and performance
Notice: Product Images may differ from the actual product. Image may be a representation of this item.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Bolt Part Number||BT71601-S|
|Connecting Rod Finish||Shot-peened|
|Main Bearing Bore Diameter||2.239|
|Main Bearing Width||0.940|
|Material||Forged 4340 Steel|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Oil Ring Thickness||3.00|
|Piston Pin Included||Yes|
|Piston Pin Material||5115|
|Product Types||Engine Piston and Connecting Rod Kit|
|Wrist Pin Diameter||0.866|
|Wrist Pin Journal Bushing Width||0.965|
|Wrist Pin Style||Floating|