Chrysler, 426 Hemi, Wrist Pin Bushing
Call for Availability
K1 Technologies Chrysler 426 Hemi Wrist Pin Bushing, 1.029 .in Inside Diameter, 1.088 .in Outside Diameter, 1.250 .in Width, Aluminum/Bronze.
USA-made connecting rod small end bushings are now available from K1. Designed and machined to precise tolerances for an exact fitment in both universal and engine-specific sizing for popular Chevrolet and Mopar applications, K1 rod bushings help engines deliver consistent, lasting performance.
- Designed and machined in the USA to precise tolerances for exact fitment
- Available in versatile, universal sizing along with a variety of specific sizes for popular Chevrolet and Mopar applications
- Constructed of proprietary aluminum and bronze alloy blend promoting low operating friction and high wear resistance
- Designed for consistent performance and service life, withstanding the extensive load forces between the piston pin and rod small end under operation
- Press fit design helps ensure strong, secure fit
Notice: Product Images may differ from the actual product. Image may be a representation of this item.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Bore Diameter Range - Min - Max||1.095 - 1.086|
|Product Types||Engine Piston Wrist Pin Bushing|
|Wrist Pin Journal Bushing Width||1.250|