Chrysler, 383, 4.150 in. Stroke, Crankshaft
Call for Availability
K1 Technologies Chrysler 383 Crankshaft, 4.150 in. Stroke, 2.625 .in Main Journal, 2.375 .in Rod Journal, 8 Bolt Flange Type, Forged 4340 Steel.
K1 Technologies crankshafts are made from 4340 forged steel, core hardened and nitride hardened for optimum strength, increased fatigue life and minimized distortion. To help ensure consistent quality each crankshaft is magnetic particle tested to ensure it is free of flaws and journal tolerances are held to +/- .0001” to ensure consistent bearing clearances.
- Manufactured from forged or billet premium 4340 steel
- Engineered specifically for high-stress racing applications
- Nitrided for improved strength and bearing life
- Large fillet radii for improved strength
- Straight hole oiling system for improved lubrication
- Size tolerances held to +/- .0001 in.
Notice: Product Images may differ from the actual product. Image may be a representation of this item.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Crankshaft Snout Style||Standard|
|Flange Type||8 Bolt|
|Main Bearings Included||No|
|Main Journal Diameter||2.625|
|Material||Forged 4340 Steel|
|Product Types||Engine Crankshaft|
|Rear Main Seal||2-Piece|
|Rod Bearings Included||No|
|Woodruff Key Included||No|